Wood Pellets - Turn Key Pellet Mill Systems
Whether softwood or hardwood, particle board or MDF all our turn key pellet mills systems are capable of making quality wood pellets.
We have turn key system that take small chips, shavings or CNC dust collector waste and transform them into quality, dust free wood pellets with high btu value, low ash and low fines!
We have solutions from 50lb/hr up to 1 plus tonnes per hour - 5HP mills up to our 100HP system!
All our LM range come with material feeders, conditioners, steam chamber, pellet mill, cooling and screening included! All in one package!!
On top of this we are able to offer pre grinding and silo solutions for larger production bulk bag and small bag packaging lines to complement the system. And best of all - All our LM systems include our team assembling and training you on your system at your facility - So no guess work!
From 5 HP to 100HP Turn Key Wood Pellet Lines and Cooling, Packaging Systems
What A typical 20 HP Wood Pellet / Packaging Line Looks Like
Below is a single woodshop turn key pellet mill in a USA correctional facility. From grinder and silo to 20HP mill and packaging line, this system produces approx 400lb - 500lb/hr.
Common Questions Regarding Our Turn Key Pellet Mills & Wood Pellets...
- Can any wood make pellets? - Yes! The key is that the woody biomass be under 13% moisture before pelleting.
- Do you offer drying solutions for wet or green wood? - While we do not build dryers we have partnered with a company that supplies drying systems for 1 tonne per hour plus. Unfortunately we do not offer drying solutions for less than 1 tonne per hour.
- What about bark? Is that an issue for pelleting? - Bark does not cause issues with pelleting (in fact it often helps as bark contains resins) however a large amount of bark can lead to higher ash in the burning process.
- Do we need to add binders? - Most of the time there should be no need to add binders in our systems . The high torque and pressure created by our unique systems helps release the natural lignins in the wood which is enough to bind the material together. In high production cases we recommend a small amount of mill conditioner/lubricant, not for binding purposes but to help the pellets release from the die quicker thus giving greater production and creating less wear and tear on the die.
- Do your turn key pellet mills systems come with installation? - Yes! All our LM systems include delivery and install and training at your facility at no extra cost.