Our revolutionary approach to drying is based on the fact that it is much more efficient to dry biomass waste such as chips or sawdust with your own feedstock as fuel. Compared to using natural gas, propane or electric heat our biomass based burning system is the most efficient way to dry your raw product and make it ready for pelleting. Our biomass triple pass drying systems can dry from 500kg to 4 tonne’s per hour depending on the model selected.
The gasification burner leaves very little ash and creates very little smoke (mainly steam) from the chimney. They can be installed inside or outside a building, and in a variety of settings, (We even have installed them in Atlantic Canada where the temperatures reach -35c in winter). We know you will be happy with this efficient and affordable drying system, that comes installed on your premises with full CE certification.
Drum Dryer LMK Models 500 0r 2000
Biomass dryer model LMK 500 or 2000 model(for drying sawdust or wood chips/straw etc– output of up to 2000 kg/hr, depending on model, moisture content and type of wood/biomass)
The Dryer Consists Of:
- Feeding bins x 2 @ 2 m3 ( one for feed to dryer of chips or dust one for feedstock to be dried
- Large Biomass boiler with automatic auger feed or manual log feed
- Rotary drying drum
- Fan with air lock
- Touch screen control panel
- Automation controls for regulating the wet material feeding speed, rotation speed and hot air fan
- Full installation and training